Friday 6 September 2024

Today 6 years of this Christmas gnome subject

 Six years ago I borrowed from the library the book Tontun vuosi, Finnish elves for all seasons. I read it and tge next day I wrote a comment about it, and when I almost three weeks later translated it to Englush, I got stuck to writing about the subject skills for a Christmas gnone / elf like life in the midern world. 

But the book Tontun vuosi was just about old tales, of what was told about gnomes or elves, "tontut". So it does not carry life, especially not at all as well as these books of mine. Somehiw the difference seems reflected in the picture of a piece of news from yesterday, comoared with the news today. 




Compare the looks of different books that I have: 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my texts, please recommend them according to what is for good in the world

 I have the imoression that many read these texts of mine without really understanding that they are teaching material meant to be read out ...