Sunday 1 September 2024

The wisdom of life wanted from some towns or villages

 I have written a lot about the rationality of feelings, and continued with advices about wisdom of life and about learning talents and skills. Such wisdom is needed in the modern world, in these times, and I feel that my texts offer skills that are often sought from places which might be culturally advantageous for such types of wisdom. At least one such is Rautalampi, "love strong and enduring weather (world situation) like hardships like of iron or of wood/fitness almost as strong". And another is Tervola in the Finnish Lappland, from where wisdom of life connected with healthy natural ages old ways of living is sought. Such are difficult tasks for small places (so I am not referring to the places called Tervola or Rautalampi, but instead offering my own view which is much wider than the a few individuals at a time that seem to come as influencies from those, to me unknown places. I live in Espoo and feel my own input very much needed in ghese subjects, which in the long term would mean libraries etc. ), but MY BOOKS might solve much of the task: SEE MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com but it is somewhat slow to bladdre through, so you can find a certain subject quicker from the page of my books at www.amazon.com/author/khtervola .

Of love being strong it often means that it corresponds with the basic structure of reality and is in tune with the views of the environment, like wanting needed things and the environment sharing that value and supporting it in just such forms, so that it is the force of masses supporting basic things in human nature in ways that make sense and are agreeable, nice to have around, cultivating the base for life also in the long run. 













See my books at   MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com but it is somewhat slow to bladdre through, so you can find a certain subject quicker from the page of my books at www.amazon.com/author/khtervola .


 ( If you need healing advices, go to my blog www.EasyHealing.info i.e. to CuringGuesses.BlogSpot.com . There are much more healing advices in the Finnish original www.parantaminen.info but translating it would be an enermous task, yet very demanding. So most foregners are happy with my English blog's view plus the advice "As if of a naturally healthy family" and the miracle healing advice at CuringGuesses.BlogSpot.com/2023/02 . 

Some might want to read the advice https://curingguesses.blogspot.com/2023/06/continuous-pleasant-feeling-in-stomach.html and maybe continye to the Christmas gnome skills advices at LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com/2018/09 . )


( If you need better thinking skills, read my blog QuickerLearning.BlogSpot.com to which there is nowadays the address www.ObjectiveThinking.info , or the "Easy, quick school for animals" at a link from there. )


* * *

The internet address www.WisdomOfLife.info ought to lead to this blog post. 

2nd of September 2024   If you would have liked to read about Buddhism, there are my comments somehow related to Zen Buddhism in my blog https://orientalphilosphy.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my texts, please recommend them according to what is for good in the world

 I have the imoression that many read these texts of mine without really understanding that they are teaching material meant to be read out ...