Wednesday 18 September 2024

A fine video from North Korea

 I watched maybe a half an hour of the beginning of the video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UUsFWp32dDc , and I have the impressiln of seeing something such in school kn the 1980's, and I guess it was tens of years old even then? It brings into mind very northern mountains or hill and especiaöly the nordic ice cap, i.e. arctic ice, but I do not know if anyone luves there. Some eskimo guns (not in this video, it was in some news of video of Canada or something like that) jyst give an impression of all the more southern lazying too much to understand life and skills. But some of the pictures seemed to be from South-East Asia where neat rational seemed to work better than sloppy. The fine styles of Asian letters impressed, especially tge styles comoaring with the wisdom of trees. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my texts, please recommend them according to what is for good in the world

 I have the imoression that many read these texts of mine without really understanding that they are teaching material meant to be read out ...